What Is retises ct yellow peel?
- to begin with, Yellow peel is one of the most effective treatments against pigmentation by sun exposure, ageing, scars and inflammation.
- It is also a fast recovery peel that delivers significant benefits with minimal social downtime.
- in addition, It is an excellent “end of summer” skin treatment: removes damage, blocks pigment synthesis and promotes skin recovery.
This peel helps reduce forms of hyherpigmentation, melasma, and also helps with acne scaring on the skin,immediately brightening the complexion. Lightening (sesderma yellow peel) is best for darker and mixed skin types to give them a peel that was safe and effective with minimum recovery time.
Retises ct yellow peel before and after
The main indication for Lightening (yellow peel sesderma) is discoloration of the skin. Also, it works for the treatment of anti-aging, oily skin, oily or acne scars, dyschromias prevention and inflammatory acne.
The ingredients in the Lightening (Yellow) Peel help suppress pigmentation and increase cellular turnover, so the results are immediately lightening with an even complexion as well as softening of wrinkles and acne scars, reduction in pore size.
What are the ingredients and how do they work?
- Salicylic acid: antiseptic and promotes penetration
- Vitamin C: anti-oxidant and collagen stimulator
- Vitamin A: exfoliation and sebaceous follicle suppression
- Phytic acid :anti-oxidant and melanin binder
- Hydroquinone and Kojic acid reduce pigment synthesis
- Hydrocortisone controls excessive pigmentation
Although the yellow peel takes into account a superficial chemical peel, through its ingredients, it works within the deeper skin layers and delivers the advantages of deeper peels without significant swelling and redness.
What are the indications for a yellow peel?
- Skin Pigmentation
- Fine wrinkles
What is the Yellow Peel treatment protocol?
- In salon glycolic peel
- The patient takes the yellow peel and instructed the way to use it reception .
- The skin is goes through thoroughly cleaneing
- The yellow peel is applied as a skinny layer over the entire face. Minimal stinging sensation may occur but it always goes away within minutes. If the stinging is excessive, wash immediately with lukewarm water
- Apply the peel on the skin for a minimum of 4 hours, up to 8-12 hours.
- Within a couple of hours after treatment, microcirculation increases, oxygen supply to the skin to improves and provide of nourishing substances is enhanced as skin turns more receptive.
- Top up subsequent layers, adding it every 2 hours. this may enhance the effect of the peel.
- After the peel has been washed off, a soothing moisturizer cream is applied.
The advantage of Lightening (Yellow) Peel that vitamin A works at different levels of the skin. At the level of skin cell regeneration following stimulation and thickening of the epidermis. At the level of the dermis peeling action effectively inhibits melanin accumulation and dissipates.
Retises ct yellow peel sesderma
Apply lightening (retises ct yellow peel) in a office and worn as a mask for 2-5 hours after application so that the active ingredients penetrate much deeper and more effectively than other peels. Also,the peel blocks pigment production by suppressing the melanocytes and exfoliating the skin. Over the course of 10 to 15 days pigmentation rises to the surface of the skin, which will peel off to reveal a lighter complexion with improvement in colour, texture, and tone. In addition to this, fine lines and wrinkles are softened, and you will see a significant reduction in pore size.
Lightening (Yellow) Peel we consider a primary and more aggressive peel to achieve the best results.