Buy Suisselle CellBooster shape. The unique CHAC technology is used to create the hyaluronic acid-based remodeling complex. L-carnitine is combined with 18 mg of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid (6 mg/ml).This system is designed to reduce localized fat deposits or accumulations. By improving microcirculation and hydration, it reduces water retention and puffiness.
The device comes in a box of six 3 ml vials containing a sterile, colorless and clear injectable solution for single use.
Buy Suisselle Cellbooster shape | Indications
The injectable resorbable implant is intended to rectify and restore the structure of the skin and subcutaneous tissue to reduce sagging and cellulite. It can be injected into the dermis or the epidermis.
- Improves microcirculation and reduces edema.
- Helps in the preparation for liposuction or surgery and the subsequent recovery process.
Cell Booster shape Treatment Area and Program
Depending on the mesotherapy technique, the device should be injected into the epidermis or dermis of the face, neck, décolletage area, back of the hands, inner arms or torso.
PROTOCOL A): Full face treatment
– Injection angle: 30°.
– Depth of injection: subcutaneous fat.
– Volume injected: 3ml for the full face (1.5ml per hemiface).
– Type of cannula: 25G or smaller.
Cellbooster SHAPE is a class III medical device intended for epidermal, intradermal and / or superficial adipose injection in order to reduce accumulated adipose tissue deposits. It shows strong drainage properties, thanks to which it removes excess water and reduces swelling, puffiness (especially around the eyes) and cellulite.
Cellbooster Treatment Protocol
Injection depth: * Epidermal (≤ 1 mm) and / or intradermal (1-4 mm) injections. The preferred depth is the reticulate layer of the dermis with fibroblasts with high proliferative potential and metabolic activity
- Technique: * Traditional mesotherapy
- Basic therapy consists of 3 treatments every 2-3 weeks.
- Maintenance therapy is 1 treatment every 1-2 months.
* In all indications, except for the lipolytic effect, in which the product is applied to the subcutaneous fat, using the fan or point technique.
There are no reviews yet.