Stylage Special Lips Lidocaine Stylage Special Lips lidocaine is an injectable dermal filler that contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is naturally absorbed by the body. It has been specially designed to enhance the lips, create subtle volume and restore lip structure Unlike Stylage Special Lips, this product contains lidocaine, a local anaesthetic that aims at reducing the patient’s pain during treatment. Its effect is natural and is a good alternative to surgery.
Composition Stylage Special
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 18.5 mg / g
- Antioxidant Mannitol
- 0.3% Lidocaine
- Mannitol qs 1g
- Phosphate buffer pH: 7.2
– 1 pre-filled syringe of 1ml Needles 30G1 / 2
– Composed of a crosslinked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 18.5 mg / g
– IPN-Like technology which extends its duration of action
– Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the natural hydration of the skin over the long term
– Mannitol (1g) distributes the gel evenly
– Trace elements compensate for vitamin deficiencies which weaken the dermis
– Reduction of the pain associated with the injection thanks to Lidocaine .
Targeted area for Stylage Special Lips Lidocaine
In and around the labial mucosa
Rehydration of the lips
Lip augmentation to improve contour and definition
Removal of wrinkles around the mouth
Thanks to the IPN-Like technology and its biocompatibility, the gel combines anti-radical, stabilising (thermal) and safe properties. The gel also contains Mannitol, an antioxidant with moisturising properties, which helps to protect the treated area. The Stylage Special Lips Lidocaine gel is flexible and very easy to shape for an easy application and a smooth and harmonious result. It is evenly distributed in the dermis. Its distribution is homogeneous. This product does not cause discomfort and the patients rarely feel the gel in the treated areas. It also does not cause social eviction and allows the patient to resume to its daily activities very soon after or even immediately after treatment.