Sesderma Hidraderm Liposomal Serum is ideal for the dehydration caused by the dermatological treatment (corticoids, retinoids etc.) and / or oncological treatment (chemotherapy and radiotherapy). It is suitable for all skin types, even for sensitive ones. Hidraderm Hyal is a direct source of hyaluronic acid, in contrast to the precursor (N-acetyl D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid), which require the subsequent creation of the molecule. It contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid with multilayer moisturising properties.
1. Free hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight:
- act on the surface, form protective layer on the stratum corneum;
- prevent water losing through the skin.
2. Hyaluronic acid with low molecular weight – it is encapsulated in liposomes.
3. Hyaluronic acid, with very low molecular weight – it is encapsulated in liposomes as well.
And retinol and retinaldehyde liposomes: which work synergistically with hyaluronic acid, stimulating its synthesis thus increasing its moisturizing power.
Characteristic Sesderma Hidraderm Liposomal Serum
HIDRADERM HYAL Liposomal Serum has these powerful properties due to the content of such key ingredients as:
- hyaluronic acid: deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin, helps Aloe Vera increase the amount of water in the skin, preventing dehydration;
- ceramides: moisturise, nourish, protect against external factors, accelerate the process of regeneration of the skin and soothe irritation;
- essential fatty acids: are responsible for regeneration of dry skin
- phytosphingosine: protects the skin from damages caused by free radicals;
- retinol and retinaldehyde liposomes in low concentrations: provide a high tolerance and the ability to use throughout the year.
How to use
Apply Sesderma HIDRADERM HYAL Liposomal Serum to cleansed face, gently massaging until completely absorbed. Use in the morning and in the evening.