Fillmed X-HA Volume is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid based dermal filler used to reshape and redefine contours of the areas that have lost volume. Fillmed X-HA Volume is used in the deep dermis to restore or add volume to areas of the face such as the cheeks, cheekbones, chin, and the temporal area. The viscoelastic solution is ideal to restore fullness to hollow or sunken facial areas and reshaping the dermal tissue naturally. It is a monophonic absorbable implant. Highly cross-linked and versatile non-animal. To instantly correct wrinkles and restore facial volumes, FILORGA laboratories are innovating with the 1st versatile cross-linked hyaluronic acid
The pack of Fillmed X-HA Volume consists of:
- 1 x 1ml syringe
- 2 x 27G 1/2″ needle
The composition of the product:
- 23 mg/ml Hyaluronic acid
Benefits of Fillmed X-HA Volume:
- Reshape and redefine contours
- Helps volumize sunken areas of the facial muscles
- Natural-looking results
- Areas: facial oval, cheeks, cheekbones, chin, and the temples
X-HA has been designed by an aesthetic medicine laboratory, well known in its sector and which has an impressive expertise in its field. For this reason, this product gives great results, which manifest in 3 different ways:
- It gives volume: X-HA viscous gel is responsible for this volumizing effect.
- It gives flexibility to the skin: X-HA components provide great flexibility to the skin and make it easier to shape it, especially by designing harmonious lines. A property that greatly facilitates the work of practitioners.
- It has a homogeneous effect: X-HA is a homogeneous and consistent product with a uniform density. Thanks to these characteristics, the injection is regular and precise and the results achieved are natural and safe.
How long does the results last for?
The benefits gained from the X-HA Volume treatment are long-lasting, but not permanent. The results are estimated to last for about 6-12 months, after which the filler will gradually be broken down and absorbed into the body.