LstlyBiphasic Technology (BioRePeel C13) is an innovative treatment, that uses a patented 2-phase technology to give a radiant and useful skin. In addition, this rich technology provides a bio-stimulating, revitalizing & peeling-like effect to provide a gently, yet highly effective results.
In addition, this is a versatile treatment that addresses various skin problems. It has active ingredients such as TCA, Salycilic acid and Lactobionic acid. This ingredients contribute to a profound stimulation, renewal and rejuvenation processes that are essential in fighting skin aging and oxidative damages in the skin.
Biorepeel c13 benefits
This short term treatment that fights the visible of aging by reducing the appearance of skin aging on the face and hands. The benefits of Biorepeel c13 include
- zero photo sensitization, which makes it effective for use all year round
- There is no preparation needed, this no down time of time waste
- Removes dead cells while encouraging new cells and skin to regenerate
- It is an alternative treatment of acne because of its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- The aftermath of the treatment leaves soft feeling of the skin, revitalizes and cleans the skin
- It has minimum application restriction as it can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, feet, arms and many other parts of the body
- Biorepeel tca is effective in taking care of fine lines, wrinkles and wrinkles
BioRePeelCl3 How to use
- There is no injections or needles required in the treatment
- The treatment doesn’t require anesthesia, neither does it require a recovery period as it can be integrated in the daily routine
- Users can apply make up immediately biorepeel aftercare
BioRePeelCl3 buy online
- For Skin Revitalisation
- Treatment for acute Acne, Black heads.
- Biorepeel tca 35 is effective to treat Enlarged Pores and Oily Skin
- Biorepeel for pigmentation treats Skin Pigmentatio.
BioRePeelCl3 side effects
There are a few side effects in the application of biorepeel c13. this side effects include
- To begin with, the after the treatment of biorepeel at home may cause redness, burning and peeling of the epidermis may appear over time.
- Patients may feel their skin slightly tense after the treatment.
- Some patients experience slight redness, which can last for up to 48 hours.
- Lastly, the skin may feel tight and dry
There are no reviews yet.