Buy Sesderma Azelac Online has a soothing effect, calms the skin, soothes irritation. Thanks to pH 5.5, it perfectly acts on acne skin. It reduces redness, regulates seborrhea, reduces the secretion of sebum and eliminates blackheads. It inhibits the synthesis of tyrosinase, unifies skin tone. The gel reduces redness of the skin prone to rosacea. In addition, it contains a delicate green pigment that gives the effect of reducing erythema right after application.
This moisturizing gel is ideal for the daily care of skin with redness, sensitive skin intolerant to multiple cosmetics and those suffering from pathologies such as rosacea who must choose appropriate cosmetics for their condition.
Specific for combination or oily skin, with AZELAC Moisturizing gel you will find relief in your day to day, disguise redness.
Hydrating gel, light and of excellent tolerance due to its pH 5.5. Azeloglicina combines the properties of azelac acid and moisturizing action of glycine. Also, It has a calming and anti-radical action, fights redness and impurities that accompanies couperosis. Sebumregulator action, decreasing the secretion of sebum and also helps to diminish pimples. Furthermore, it inhibits the synthesis of tyrosine, homogenizing the skin colour. Increases skin hydration and elasticity. Also, the phytosphingosine natural skin lipid and part in the constitution of most of the ceramides. Lastly, It has a natural action that reduces irritation. The Silybum marianum has a calming, soothing and antioxidant effect, camouflaging the redness of the skin prone to couperosis.
Characteristics of Sesderma Azelac Moisturizing Gel
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: acne skin, especially with symptoms of rosacea;
- Time of application: morning or/ and evening,
- Age: 15+;
- Skin type: acne prone skin;
- Main benefits: reduces redness, regulates seborrhea, reduces the secretion of sebum and eliminates blackheads, unifies skin tone;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- 3% azeloglycine combines the cleansing effect of azelaic acid and the moisturizing properties of glycine;
- 1% phytosfingosine of plant origin – reduces irritation;
- 1% milk thistle extract – it has a soothing, smoothing and antioxidant effect;
- high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
How to use
Apply Sesderma Azelac Moisturizing Gel gently by massaging with the fingertips until completely absorbed. So, It can be used as a makeup base. Apply 1-2 times a day.