Buy Monovisc osteoarthritis Injection. Utilized to treat the joint pain caused by osteoarthritis. It comprises highly purified, partially cross-linked sodium hyaluronate in a phosphate buffered saline solution, and it is both biocompatible and resorbable.
Monovisc is the only non-animal formula of hyaluronic acid (HA) injection treatment approved in the United States. Also, it delivers the maximum dose of HA (88mg) currently available in any single injection treatment.
Monovisc is similar to the fluid that surrounds the joints in your body. This fluid acts as a lubricant and shock absorber for the joints.
Advantages of Monovisc Osteoarthritis Single Injection
- Convenient single injection treatment
- Highly concentrated, non-animal sourced HA
- Long-lasting relief through 26 weeks
- Better patient compliance with a single injection than a multi injection product
- No confirmed pseudoseptic reactions reported
Before taking this medicine
You should not be treated with Monovisc if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- An allergy to gram positive bacteria proteins (ask your doctor if you are not sure);
- A bleeding or blood clotting disorder such as hemophilia; or
- An infection in your knee or in the skin around your knee.
It is not unclear whether Monovisc will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using Monovisc.
It is not unclear whether hyaluronan passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Monovisc is not suitable for use by anyone younger than 21 years old.
Monovisc side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- increased knee pain; or
- signs of infection (warmth, swelling, redness) around your knee.
Common side effects may include:
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling;
- itching, numbness, or tingling;
- headache, dizziness;
- back pain;
- swelling, pain, redness, or mild discomfort where the medicine was injected.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.