Buy Durolane injection for Osteoathritis treatment Hyaluronic Injections for knee pain (HA) are injections often are used when corticosteroid injections don’t work. Osteoarthritis Hyaluronic Injections are usually approved only for use in the knee. When knees are sore, stiff, and swollen from OA, several treatment options are available. They also include exercise, weight management, and over-the-counter pain medication. However, Osteoarthritis Hyaluronic Injections have proven to be a vital treatment for knee Arthritis.
Durolane Hyaluronic Injections for knee pain
Durolane injection is a single injection treatment to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis in specific small and large joints. It is also based upon a natural, safe and proven technology called NASHA®.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that provides the lubrication and cushioning in a normal joint. Durolane is the injection of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance present in the joint fluid that assists in lubrication. It also allows smooth movement of the cartilage-covered articulating surfaces of the joint.
Treating Osteoarthritis using Durolane Injection
Durolane injection for Osteoathritis treatment is used to treat the following
- Pain relief in the affected joint(s)
- May help delay or avoid surgery
- Easy to administer
- Drug-free alternative to pain medications
- Repeatable—individuals may receive more than one shot if needed
How much is Durolane injection for Osteoathritis treatment
Durolane How much is Durolane injection for Osteoarthritis treatment ranges from $398 to $521. Those on high deductible health plans or without insurance can save when they buy their procedure upfront through.
Durolane injection for Osteoathritis treatment side effects
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe pain or swelling around the knee after the injection.
Common side effects may include:
- To begin with, Warmth, pain, redness, stiffness, bruising, or puffiness where in the knee
- nausea, stomach pain;
- trouble walking;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- back pain, joint pain, muscle pain;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- headache, dizziness; or
- Lastly, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.