Dermall fillers and botox online. Dermal fillers, also known as injectable implants, soft tissue fillers, lip and facial fillers, or wrinkle fillers are medical device implants approved by the FDA for use in helping to create a smoother and/or fuller appearance in the face, including nasolabial folds (the lines extending from the sides of the nose to the edges of the mouth), cheeks, chin, lips, and back of the hands.
Since some dermal fillers are naturally absorbed over time, patients may need to repeat the procedure after some time to maintain the desired effect. Successful results will depend on the underlying tissue structure and the volume and type of filler used. The time that the effect lasts depends on the filler material and the area where it is injected.
- Approved Uses of Dermal Fillers
- Risks of Using Dermal Fillers
- Information for Patients About Dermal Fillers
- Information for Health Care Providers About Dermal Fillers
- Related Information
Ciner Pharma Supplies is a trusted online shop of aesthetic products and medical devices from the most popular brands on the market. We offer a wide range of different fillers and professional skincare products to clinics and hospitals worldwide. We setic products and. In addition, we guarantee competitive prices, fast delivery and accessible & friendly customer service in our online needs
Buy Dermall fillers and botox online Approved Uses of Dermal Fillers
The FDA has approved dermal fillers for use in adults 22 years of age or older (over the age of 21) for specific uses:
- Absorbable (temporary) fillers are approved for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and skin folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines extending from the sides of the nose to the edges of the mouth) and perioral lines (small wrinkles in the skin around the mouth and lips).
- Augmentation (increased volume) of lips, cheeks, chin, and back of the hand.
- Non-absorbable (permanent) fillers are approved for only nasolabial folds and cheek acne scars.
- The restoration and correction of signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Correction of contour deficiencies, such as wrinkles and acne scars.
Buy Dermall fillers and botox online Unapproved Uses of Dermal Fillers
The FDA recommends against using dermal fillers or any injectable filler for body contouring and enhancement to:
- Increase breast size (breast augmentation)
- Increase size of the buttocks
- Increase fullness of the feet
- Implant into bone, tendon, ligament, or muscle
- Inject the glabella (area between eyebrows), nose, periorbital area (around the eyes), forehead, or neck
These uses for dermal fillers are not approved by the FDA.
Injectable silicone is not approved for any aesthetic procedure including facial and body contouring or enhancement. Silicone injections can lead to long term pain, infections, and serious injuries, such as scarring and permanent disfigurement, embolism (blockage of a blood vessel), stroke, and death.
Needle-free devices are not approved by the FDA for the injection of dermal fillers. The safety and effectiveness of needle-free devices for injection of dermal fillers is not known. The FDA has also not approved any dermal fillers for over-the-counter (OTC) use. The FDA is aware of serious adverse events with the use of needle-free devices for injection of dermal fillers and has issued a Safety Communication regarding the risk of using needle-free devices for injection of dermal fillers.
Buy Dermall fillers and botox online at Ciner Pharma Supplies, a trusted online shop of aesthetic products and medical devices from the most popular brands on the market. We offer a wide range of different fillers and professional skincare products to clinics and hospitals worldwide. We strive to be your preferred online supplier of aesthetic products and to suit the needs of your business. In addition, we guarantee competitive prices, fast delivery and accessible & friendly customer service in our online chat