About Belotero fillers for face lifting
To begin with, Belotero dermal fillers for face lifting is a line of cosmetic dermal fillers that help to reduce the appearance of lines and folds in facial skin. They’re injectable fillers with a hyaluronic acid base.
The Belotero dermal filler for face lifting is a product line includes fillers of different consistencies for use on both fine lines and severe folds. The Belotero filler product line includes fillers of different consistencies for use on both fine lines and severe folds. So, It’s mostly for the cheeks, nose, lips, chin, and around the eyes.
What is Belotero Filler for face lifing?
Belotero is an injectable dermal filler with a hyaluronic acid base. It is a line of cosmetic dermal fillers that help to reduce the appearance of lines and folds in facial skin.
How long does Belotero fillers for face lifting last?
Belotero’s improvements last for approximately six months. It varies from patient to patient, but you should expect to have Belotero injections twice a year for best results. Based on clinical evidence, Belotero results can last from 6 to 12 months, depending on the product used.
Belotero Balance and Belotero Basic, for subtle to moderate lines and lip enhancement, can last up to 6 months. Also, Belotero Soft, for fine lines and lip enhancement, lasts up to one year.
Types of Belotelo fillers
- Belotero® Hydro: Belotero® Hydro is an entry-level product that combines non-crosslinked HA with Glycerol, and it targets rehydration whilst restoring radiance and elasticity. Belotero Hydro also provides the skin with an intense boost of hydration combatting all dryness, deep within the skins dermal layers. The face, hands, neck and décolletage are left looking smooth, soft and younger. Dehydrated skin starts to develop wrinkles, Belotero Hydro restores hydration through hyaluronic acid.
- Belotero® Soft: Belotero® Soft ensures the optimal correction and smoothening of fine lines due to its excellent cohesiveness. Belotero Soft is a sterile, viscoelastic gel made from cross-linked sodium hyaluronate, for single-use. The gel is contained in a pre-filled glass syringe, ready for injection. Belotero Soft is a product of MERZ Aesthetics Laboratory.
Belotero® Balance integrates seamless into the skin and is designed for the correction of moderate lines and wrinkles. This injectable gel is a prescription injection for temporarily smooth out and fill in moderate-to-severe nasolabial folds as well as other moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles around your lips and mouth.
- Belotero®Intense fills deep lines and is optimal for lip augmentation treatments due to a balanced elasticity that safely provides excellent skin support. It intensifies lifting of wrinkles found in the lines around the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds, marionette lines). It intensifies the lip volume and shape to more plump appearance.
- Belotero® Volume: Belotero® Volume models and restores facial volumes through its outstanding malleability and powerful volumising capacity. The hyaluronic acid filler Belotero® Volume is to replace lost volume. It is below the surface of the skin to add volume and improve the definition of facial contours such as lifting and softening the cheekbones. The subtle and general addition of volume works to rejuvenate the appearance of the face, softening the unwanted wrinkles and lines.
Are Belotero fillers safe?
Belotero is safe for most people. However, its safety for people under the age of 18 or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding is unknown. You should also avoid Belotero if you have a history of severe or multiple allergies, especially to Gram-positive proteins.
How much does Belotero Dermal fillers for face lifting cost?
The average cost of Belotero is $620 per treatment, according to a 2016 survey by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Keep in mind that the final cost depends on several factors, including:
- the Belotero product used
- the amount of product needed
- the number of treatment sessions
- the skill and experience of the specialist
- the geographical location
What areas does Belotero target?
Belotero is suitable for the treatment of nasolabial folds. However, it’s also suitableon the forehead, chin, cheeks, and lips. Belotero targets
- Fill in lines around your eyes, nose, and mouth
- correct under-eye bags
- fill forehead wrinkles
- contour your cheeks and jawline
- plump your lips
- treat some types of acne scars
- correct small nose bumps
How long does it take for belotero fillers to settle
it takes about two to three weeks for the full results to appear and balance out. dermal fillers work very quickly, and you won’t have to wait twelve months to see the full benefits of your injections. That said, these injectable treatments take some time to integrate into your tissues, and it’s normal for your dermal filler to take up to two weeks to fully settle into your face.